Campagne Bollinger B13 with box

Champagne Bollinger B13 with box

A "cutting" Blanc de Noirs to underline the uniqueness of a particularly cold vintage…

No reviews included write your review

Write a review for the product

To write a review, first of all you have to login

REGISTER

Haven't you registered yet?
Click here to become part of the community Famiglia Gastaldello
You can speed up your purchases and be informed on everything we do!

Country Francia
Region Champagne
Grapes 100% Pinot Noir

Pack of: 0,750 L

159,00

Out of stock
Share

In 2013, the Champagne region faced unique weather conditions, with a long winter punctuated by snow and frost: it was one of the latest harvests since 1988. Despite these turbulent circumstances and usually enemies of the vineyards, Maison Bollinger, selecting with extreme takes care of the best grapes, has even transformed the wine into a limited edition: B13, which stands for Bollinger 2013.

It is a Blanc de Noirs, obtained from 100% Pinot Noir grapes and from Grand Cru vineyards for 92% and Premier Cru for the remaining 8%. An important wine, left to mature on the lees for 7 years and which immediately presents itself with a beautiful golden color and a fine perlage.

The nose is rich and complex, with notes of ripe fruit, almond and then plum and vine peach. In the mouth it involves with hints of pear, almond and fine pastry which then leave room for pleasant notes of candied citrus, ending with an elegant salinity. Bollinger B13 was only produced in 75 cl format and also the gift box, as evidence of the Maison's attention to the environment, is made from recycled materials and is in turn 100% recyclable.

Customer opinions
No reviews included write your review



I consent to the processing of data in accordance with art. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003 on the protection of privacy
enter the security code